Make your first deposit and get a bonus!
Get 50% bonus in slots + up to 100 FS – just make your 10th account deposit
Get money back on your bets!
€1500 + 150FS
Loyalty pays off
50% + up to 100 FS
Get money back on your bets!
How to choose a Google Pay online casino
Choosing a quality casino is a very important and responsible decision. And if today we are talking about a particular payment system, it is clear that its presence on a gambling portal is not everything. What else is important and what should you pay special attention to?
- An untarnished reputation. A good institution has many positive reviews and ratings, but even among them, there will always be negative comments that rarely spoil the overall impression of the casino.
- A license from a reputable company. The document should be publicly available on the website.
- Profitability of the site itself. This is also an important indicator, because if the casino has a large turnover, it means that there are a lot of users. That, in turn, shows that the casino is in demand.
- Large selection of entertainment. On the sites of the best casinos, you can find games from industry giants such as Microgaming, NetEnt, Igrosoft, Quickspin and others.
- Operational work of the user support centre. Specialists try to solve problems of their clients quickly.
An online casino with gpay that cares about its players, of course, has a transparent bonus system. Under its terms, users can get rewards in the form of free spins or deposit multipliers.
And although the number of gambling resources with Google Pay deposit is not so large, but progress is not standing still and every month there are more and more institutions with this payment system and thus increasing the choice for fans of excitement.
Which casinos accept Google Pay in India?
You can pay with Google Pay in many apps, such as Airbnb and Uber, as well as many gambling sites, which is important. You don't have to enter your card details every time you make a purchase - you just have to do it once. There are about half a billion active smartphone users in India, and almost half of them are Android-based. So local online casinos mostly accept Google Pay payments.
Why it's easier to deposit via Google Pay
Because this type of deposit is not much different from the normal online shopping you are so used to. You just need to select the type of deposit and confirm it with your app. Case in point.
Sign-up at casino
Visitors to the gambling site who do not have a personal account will only be able to bet in the demo mode of the slot machines. In addition, unregistered users can only access general information about the institution.
In addition, users without an account on the gambling club JWSpin will not be able to bet in the live-casino section. To start using all the benefits of the gambling establishment, it is necessary to create a profile.
So, how to register on the JWSpin casino website? Enter the following details:
- Phone number (a confirmation code will be sent to it),
- Account currency (choose from the list),
- Promocode (if you have one),
- Date of birth (to confirm the age of majority).
If registering by email, it is necessary to specify email, region and other personal information. In both cases you need to agree to the rules. You will be able to log in to your personal profile once you have fulfilled all the requirements.
How to deposit to casino with Google Pay
In order to top up your casino account via Google Pay, you must have an Android smartphone that supports NFC. The following steps are required:
- Download the app from the Play Market.
- Identify yourself by logging into your Google account.
- Choose your payment method.
If you have already linked your bank card to your Google account, it will be activated automatically. Otherwise, you need to scan it with your smartphone and manually enter the number and expiration date. You can delete the card by clicking on the appropriate icon. If the selected casino does not support the desired currency, an automatic conversion takes place.
Can I withdraw money from the casino on Google Pay?
Players transfer funds from their casino account to their Google Wallet balance, and then to the linked account the have. Usually, transactions taken from 2-3 minutes to a working day, depending on the issuing bank. There are no limits on the maximum or minimum amount. A PIN code may be required to be entered for transfers over 1,000 rupees.
FAQ Casino Google Pay
Why is Google Pay so popular in India?
Because of the enormous popularity of Android devices and the convenience of making deposits through this payment system.
What is the minimum deposit through Google Pay?
The minimum deposit at a Google Pay-enabled casino is just Rs 75, so go for it!
How long does it take to credit my balance?
Funds are credited to your casino account balance within a couple of minutes.
What is the minimum withdrawal amount?
The minimum withdrawal amount is 110 rupees.
Can I withdraw money using Google Pay?
Of course, you can. Pay attention to the internal limits set by the casino administration.