Make your first deposit and get a bonus!
Get 50% bonus in slots + up to 100 FS – just make your 10th account deposit
Get money back on your bets!
€1500 + 150FS
Loyalty pays off
50% + up to 100 FS
Get money back on your bets!
How to choose an online casino AstroPay
Playing at an online casino always carries certain risks, and if the user is irresponsible in choosing a gambling site, the risks increase manifold, and he or she may even lose all of his or her funds. To avoid disappointment, you should look out for the best gambling clubs. About how to find a really worthy platform to play with AstroPay - read below.
The rankings are usually generated by experts who pay attention to current gambling establishments. Lists of the best online casinos are constantly updated, as many new gambling sites with improved entertainment and service, including payment systems, appear on the Internet.
Modern gambling establishments offer gamblers not only slot machines, roulette or table games, but also live games with live croupiers. In addition, some clubs have a sports and cyber sports betting section.
Keeping track of innovations in the gambling sphere is quite difficult, so experts compile special rankings, structuring the most notable establishments. Such tops contain only the best casinos that will not "behave badly" towards their customers. An online casino with AstroPay that cares about its players, of course, has a transparent bonus system. Under its terms, users can receive rewards in the form of free spins or deposit multipliers.
It is worth paying attention to the quality of the interface of the official website. It should be intuitive and easy to use.
Which casinos use AstroPay in India?
The AstroPay payment system was originally created for the Latin American market and casino, and those countries where there is no developed banking system that allows you to pay online. Thanks to the reliability and speed of financial transactions, AstroPay soon became synonymous with high quality. The system gained popularity outside of Latin America and was used by gamers to fund their online casino accounts.
Today, many Indian gambling portals offer the possibility of making deposits through AstroPay, which is a testament to the high professionalism of this financial tool.
The advantages of AstroPay include:
- Security. You don't have to enter sensitive data on a third-party website to make a deposit at an online casino for money.
- Speed of deposit. Transactions are processed in seconds, which is significantly faster than depositing by other methods. Once the payment is confirmed, the player can start playing immediately.
- World currencies support. AstroPay allows transfers in euros, dollars, pounds and rupees.
Almost every second casino in India quite successfully integrated this payment system to their resources.
Why is it more convenient to deposit through AstroPay?
As a payment method, AstroPay basically acts as an intermediary between your bank account and your currency account at the online casino. This means that you get an extra layer of security and privacy. All transactions you make with your AstroPay card, including your card balance, are recorded in your AstroPay account. So, you need to log in to your account to manage your card. But if you're on the go, you can download the AstroPay card app to your Android or iOS device.
With that said, here are the reasons why you should prefer AstroPay:
- No local taxes - The AstroPay card allows you to avoid paying taxes.
- No credit approval required - AstroPay doesn't mind if you have a bad credit rating. If you can top up your virtual card, you can use the service.
- No refusal to pay - if you enter your card details correctly, the payment will be accepted.
- Safe - you do not have to give personal bank details to your casino when you deposit.
- Instantaneous - the deposit you made is reflected immediately.
- No fees - no transaction fees for the customer and registration is free.
- Sensible - with a prepaid card, your spending can't get out of hand as you can only use the money available.
- Acceptable in India - Many online casinos in India accept AstroPay India as a deposit method.
There is no doubt that AstroPay offers a unique way to make online payments, and while the platform offers a new level of security for online payments, it has some limitations, including the fact that virtual cards are not reloadable. Thus, not all casinos support withdrawals to AstroPay cards.
All in all, it's a great option for those looking for a new way to pay and those who don't want to use bank accounts for online transactions.
Registration on the JVSpin website only takes a couple of minutes - you will only need to enter your personal details, mobile phone or email. Once again, remember that gambling is strictly for adults. You will then need to confirm your email and mobile phone, and the registration procedure can be considered completed.
Before you start registering, it is advisable to study the terms and conditions of the portal in order to avoid any misunderstandings in the future.
How to deposit with AstroPay
A separate service of the payment system is the AstroPay Prepaid Card. The card is a single-use card with a value from $25 to $500 or the equivalent in local currency. It is completely anonymous and is suitable for the gamblers who don't wish to give their personal data to the virtual clubs when topping up their accounts. The replenishment process itself is very similar to that of a bank card:
- AstroPay payment method is selected.
- One specifies the e-mail address and card details: 16-digit number, expiry date and CVV.
- Once payment is confirmed, funds are instantly credited to the casino account.
It is not necessary to recharge with the full amount provided by the card. For example, after purchasing a $100 card, a gamer can deposit $50 and another $50 will remain on the AstroPay card.
Can I withdraw money with AstroPay?
Yes, simply fill in the withdrawal request form in your personal cabinet and confirm this action. The money will be credited to your personal account according to the stated deadlines.
FAQ Astropay Casino
Why is AstroPay so popular in India?
Thanks to the anonymity of financial transactions and complete security.
What is the minimum deposit through AstroPay?
it is 75 rupees.
How long does it take to deposit money?
Not so much, a few minutes.
What is the minimum withdrawal amount?
The minimum withdrawal from AstroPay casino is 110 Indian rupees.
Can I withdraw money to AstroPay?
Yes, you can withdraw money to your AstroPay card.